How to get a repeat prescription
There are numerous ways that you can order a repeat prescription.
- Bring your repeat request slip or written request into the surgery (we also have request forms at reception that can be filled in if needed).
- You can order through a pharmacy of your choice.
- If have registered for online access you can order through this service. Please ask at reception for details on how to register.
- You can post your request to the surgery. If you require it to be returned to your home address then please provide a stamped addressed envelope.
- Telephone requests are only accepted for housebound patients.
Please allow 48 hrs before collecting your prescription (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Click on the Patient Access logo to begin registering online for repeat prescription requests.